Image Map
Image Map

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bobby Flay

Bobby Flay is just awesome. That sums it up! His style of cooking, plus the ingredients he uses; he is simply a culinary master. I am really trying to challenge myself and tackle some of his famous and fabulous recipes. When I read a recipe and don't know at least three things on the list, then I know it is going to be a good lesson. This happens quite often with his stuff and instead of being terrified, I am totally excited and eager to learn. Hopefully you enjoy learning along with me! Here's what I've done so far...


BEVERAGES:


APPETIZERS:

Guacamole with Cumin Dusted Tortillas


SOUPS and SALADS:


SIDE DISHES:


Mesa Grill's Southwestern Potato Salad

Sweet Potato Salad with Warm Bacon Dressing


MAIN DISHES:


Grilled Banana and Nutella Panini


DESSERTS:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails