Image Map
Image Map

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

WINNER, WINNER, FRIED TURKEY DINNER!!

Hey, folks!  I really, really wish I were like Oprah and able to give each of you one of these amazing Butterball Electric Turkey Fryers for Thanksgiving. If I were Oprah, I would probably throw in a car too. Your reasons for wanting this turkey fryer were great; all so genuine and deserving of a prize. But unfortunately, there can be only one winner. That lucky lady happens to be ERIN @ Me, Him & Our Story!


Congratulations, Erin! I hope you love your new turkey fryer as much as my family has.

Thank you to everyone for being a part of this giveaway. The stories you shared just made me smile. I love learning more about the great people who visit The Cookin' Lean Kitchen. You all rock!


Please check back and see me soon. I have more giveaways & exciting reviews on the way!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails