Image Map
Image Map

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Livin' Lean Topic Tuesday: Time to Get Back On Track

Many of us have gotten into some sort of healthy routine. We find a workout we enjoy. We adapt to make eating healthy a priority. Things are going great, we are feeling great, we are lookin' great...and then life happens. Stress builds up. We allow a "treat day" to become everyday. Schedules change and we lose time for exercise. The occasional "order in" night becomes a 3X/week occurrence.
It's OK.

Don't stress.

Just reset and get back on track.

My 1 Diet Coke a day was becoming 3-4. Everything is OK in moderation, but this is a bit ridiculous. So...I am staying away from my favorite little treat for a few weeks. I want to reset my body and my brain so that Diet Coke is my treat, not my go-to beverage of choice.

It's been three days. So far, so good! If you find yourself off track, it's never too late to get back on!

Have a great Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails