Image Map
Image Map

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Livin' Lean Topic Tuesday: Eat to Live, Just Don't Forget to Live

I consider myself a pretty healthy person. Between regular runs, healthy meal makeovers and a smart eating regimen, I feel like things are good. I am not a perfect eater by any means. I splurge occasionally and I have my weaknesses. But do you know why I am OK with this? Because if I didn't enjoy my Chardonnay or game day hot dog, I wouldn't be living!

I'm going to keep today's post short and sweet. J.K. Rowling (Author of Harry Potter) has a great quote which goes, "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that."

Well, I say, "It does not do to dwell obsessively over nutrition facts and forget to live, remember that!"

I have no problem with eating well. I promote healthy eating. But there are just some things that I believe were put on this earth for us to enjoy and I plan on enjoying them as long as I can. It's simple. We need to eat to live, just don't forget to do the living part.

Have a great Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails