Image Map
Image Map

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Livin' Lean Topic Tuesday: Why I LOVE Shoes

I must apologize for being a day late on this. As you well know, life is crazy and doesn't always work out the way we plan every day. But I am not complaining. It is a busy life I lead and a blessed one.

Anyhow, let's talk about shoes!

I love shoes. I have always loved shoes. It is an unconditional love that we share. No matter the state; pregnant, bloated, in-shape, out-of-shape, post holiday or post-marathon...my shoes always fit and make me feel fabulous. They don't look at me and say, "Should've watched yourself on vacation with those frozen cocktails" or "Wow, thank goodness I still fit. Keep up the good workouts!" No, they never say that. Shoes are kind. Shoes are always a perfect fit.

Never do shoes make you feel bad about yourself. Have you ever pulled out a pair of shoes from five years ago and said, "Oh, those were the days when I was thin"? Of course not! Shoes won't do that to you. Why? Because they love you just as much as you love them.

So, the next time you try on a pair of shoes that make you feel gorgeous...BUY THEM! Because they will always make you feel this way from this moment on. And when you feel great, you look great. Thanks, shoes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails