Image Map
Image Map

Friday, July 8, 2011

On Vaca....We'll Be Back Next Week!

In all the excitement of preparing for our beach week, I forgot to let everyone know there would be no new recipes this week. Sorry, guys! I did a lot of cookin' before we left, so there is plenty to share with you starting next week when we get home.


Over this week, I have had A LOT of great meals in some wonderful restaurants. From Southern Sushi to Tortilla Crusted Salmon. So many ideas have come from this trip and I am REALLY excited to get back in the kitchen.

Speaking of being back in the kitchen...

My mom and I have been asked to be "Guest Chefs" in a fabulous restaurant outside of Charlotte, NC!! The place is called Center Street Tavern in Cramerton, NC. I love this place! Such a great atmosphere and amazing food. We try to eat there each time we visit my parents in NC. Mom and I will be there cookin' like crazy on Monday, July 11th for dinner. If you are close by, I would LOVE to have you come by for a visit!! This should be pretty exciting!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week! Be back on Tuesday!!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time away. We will be here when you return.

    Btw, congrats on being a guest chef in one of your fav restaurants.

    Happy summer to you.

    Velva

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails