Image Map
Image Map

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Livin' Lean Topic Tuesday: Anti-Aging Cures

At some point in her life, every woman looks in the mirror and asks, "Am I starting to look old?" The time for this is different for women.

There are women starting to use anti-aging creams before they even decide on a major in college. We will call them "proactive". Then there are those who don't seem to notice until someone guesses there age is much older than it is, they take a look in the mirror and think, "Shoot! What happened?" This is the "reactive" type.

Then there are those gals like myself that tend to start thinkin' about it more once they move from 3-0 to 3-1...then we are in the thirties and now this stuff is serious. We think about it more and more. We are looking for answers more and more. Thinking and acting on those ideas. We call these women just "active".

There is no doubt that what we do and eat has a large impact on the way we look, as well as the way we feel. So it should be no surprise that the answers to aging well are found in these very two things. But if we can get a little more technical, the real secret behind youth, good health and vitality lies within our body's human growth hormone (HGH).

Rejuvenating our HGH can not only help the way we look, but most importantly...the way we feel! It helps us to live a life of optimal health.

Want to know how to stimulate this master hormone gland? Of course you do! So did I.

Dr. Forsythe, who actually wrote the official United States government protocol from administering HGH safely, describes how to use it to combat aging in his book, Anti-Aging Cures: Life Changing Secrets to Reverse the Effects of Aging.

I have not been all the way through this book yet, but I am likin' what I am reading. The science behind what our HGH does makes sense. Get that HGH workin' well again and reverse the signs of aging. Dr. Forsythe discusses two ways to increase HGH levels in your body; natural biostimulators (such as certain foods) and the injectable form. Injectable form is probably the easiest way, but I prefer to go the food route.

Overall, this book is very interesting and one that I plan to use on my quest for feeling and looking my age (or younger). My next challenge is to track down all of the "super foods" he suggests using to jump start my HGH. Most are common foods (broccoli, kale, flax), but others are new to me.

Maybe I will come up with a few "anti-aging" recipes to make eating for youth a little easier. I'll be back on that!

Hope you are having a terrific Tuesday!

For more on anti-aging by Dr. Forsythe, visit www.drforsythe.com and www.antiagingcures.com.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails