When I think of Christmas, most of my memories have been made in the kitchen. I think of making cookies with my Mom and sister growing up. I think of preparing Mom's "Night Before Christmas Breakfast Casserole". I think of making Bloody Mary's just before diggin' into our stockings. The kitchen is a bog part of our Christmas, as I would imagine it is a big part of yours. I am so excited about getting into the kitchen more the Christmas that I decided to tour around www.foodnetwork.com and compile a list of my favorite holiday recipes that I plan on making starting tomorrow! It is my wish to have the time to make all of these and maybe more. Here it is....
My Christmas Cookin' Wish List
- Paula's Chocolate Gooey Butter Cookies
- Sandra Lee's Gargonzola-Pear Toasts
- Paula Deen's Gingerbread Boys & Girls
- Giada's White Bean Dip with Pita Chips
- Rachael's Broccoli & Cheese Smashed Potatoes
- Claire's French Onion Tart
- Paula's Crab Stuffed Mushrooms En Croute
- Rachael's Gingerbread Waffles
- Ina's Mulled Wine
- Guy's Gingerbling Cocktail
I'm hoping these cookie recipes turn out to be great little gifts.
I'll have one of these fabulous lookin' recipes up soon! I just don't know where to start. They all look great! Follow the links and check them out so you have an idea about what is coming.
Have a wonderful Tuesday!