Image Map
Image Map

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Livin' Lean Topic Tuesday: My Christmas Cookin' Wish List

The past month has been a little crazy for me. With my last real semester of classes finishing up, my mind and time has been preoccupied with school and home. Now that the work is behind me, it's time to focus on what I love most...home and cookin'!

When I think of Christmas, most of my memories have been made in the kitchen. I think of making cookies with my Mom and sister growing up. I think of preparing Mom's "Night Before Christmas Breakfast Casserole". I think of making Bloody Mary's just before diggin' into our stockings. The kitchen is a bog part of our Christmas, as I would imagine it is a big part of yours. I am so excited about getting into the kitchen more the Christmas that I decided to tour around www.foodnetwork.com and compile a list of my favorite holiday recipes that I plan on making starting tomorrow! It is my wish to have the time to make all of these and maybe more. Here it is....

My Christmas Cookin' Wish List

How does that look for a list? It's a lot, which is why it is a "wish" list. I don't know about you, but I'm ready to start cookin' and really begin getting into this holiday season. 

I'm hoping these cookie recipes turn out to be great little gifts.

I'll have one of these fabulous lookin' recipes up soon! I just don't know where to start. They all look great! Follow the links and check them out so you have an idea about what is coming.

Have a wonderful Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails